Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Rome and Tokyo is a 777 with 291 seats.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Tokyo every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Tokyo is 37 hours, 45 minutes on Cimber.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Tokyo is 9903 km on Alitalia, Japan.
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Rome and Tokyo is a 32S with 126 seats.
Hotels in Tokyo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tokyo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.