Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Rome and Tokyo is a 32S with 126 seats.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Tokyo every day.
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Rome and Tokyo.
- Continental has 1 one stop flights between Rome and Tokyo.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Tokyo is 12 hours, 5 minutes on Alitalia, Japan.
Hotels in Tokyo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tokyo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.