Did you know?
- China S has 2 two stops or more flights between Rome and Tashkent.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Tashkent is 16 hours, 15 minutes on Swiss.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Rome and Tashkent is a 32S with 146 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Rome and Tashkent is a 32S with 132 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Tashkent every day.
Hotels in Tashkent
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Uzbekistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.