Flights Rome - Port-of-SpainSpecial offer
Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Rome and Port-of-Spain is a 32S with 126 seats.
- British Airways has 5 two stops or more flights between Rome and Port-of-Spain.
- New York, NY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rome and Port-of-Spain.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Port-of-Spain is 20 hours, 15 minutes on British Airways.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Port-of-Spain is 8549 km on British Airways.
Hotels in Port-of-Spain
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Trinidad and Tobago? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.