Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Rome and Muscat is a 32S with 131 seats.
- Swiss has 11 two stops or more flights between Rome and Muscat.
- 42387 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Muscat.
- The smallest aircraft operated by United flying between Rome and Muscat is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Muscat is 6906 km on Malev.
Hotels in Muscat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Muscat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.