Did you know?
- American has the most two or more stop flights between Rome and Managua.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Rome and Managua is a 32S with 192 seats.
- 44 flights per week fly out of Rome connecting to Managua.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Rome and Managua is a 737 with 122 seats.
- 121303 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Managua.
Hotels in Managua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nicaragua? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.