Flights Rome - LusakaSpecial offer
Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Rome and Lusaka is a 737 with 147 seats.
- London, GB is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rome and Lusaka.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Rome and Lusaka is a 32S with 183 seats.
- British Airways has 5 one stop flights between Rome and Lusaka.
- 6695 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Lusaka.
Hotels in Lusaka
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Zambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.