Did you know?
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rome and Los Angeles.
- 472531 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Rome and Los Angeles is a 32S with 132 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Japan flying between Rome and Los Angeles is a 777 with 291 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Los Angeles every day.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.