Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Ethiopian flying between Rome and Lagos is a 757 with 219 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Lagos is 27 hours, 15 minutes on Fly Baboo.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Lagos is 4013 km on Alitalia.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Rome and Lagos is a 32S with 146 seats.
- Egyptair has 1 one stop flights between Rome and Lagos.
Hotels in Lagos
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nigeria? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.