Did you know?
- 5 flights per week fly out of Rome connecting to Krasnojarsk.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Krasnojarsk is 11 hours, 0 minutes on Alitalia Aeroflot.
- Aeroflot has 8 one stop flights between Rome and Krasnojarsk.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Rome and Krasnojarsk is a 32S with 171 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Krasnojarsk is 5722 km on Alitalia Aeroflot.
Hotels in Krasnojarsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.