Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Kiev is 2 hours, 55 minutes on Alitalia.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Kiev every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Armavia flying between Rome and Kiev is a 32S with 148 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Kiev is 1714 km on Alitalia.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Baltic flying between Rome and Kiev is a 757 with 219 seats.
Hotels in Kiev
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kiev? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.