Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Damascus is 3 hours, 20 minutes on Alitalia.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Damascus is 2321 km on Alitalia.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Rome and Damascus is a 32S with 140 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Rome and Damascus is a 32S with 182 seats.
- 62079 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Damascus.
Hotels in Damascus
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Damascus? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.