Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Malev flying between Rome and Brussels is a F70 with 72 seats.
- 203 flights per week fly out of Rome connecting to Brussels.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lan flying between Rome and Brussels is a 32S with 192 seats.
- Milan, IT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rome and Brussels.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Brussels is 3346 km on BMI.
Hotels in Brussels
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brussels? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.