Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Germanwings flying between Rome and Belgrade is a 32S with 144 seats.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rome and Belgrade.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Belgrade is 733 km on Alitalia.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Belgrade is 1 hours, 35 minutes on Alitalia.
- 156 flights per week fly out of Rome connecting to Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.