Did you know?
- 101986 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Belgrade.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Rome and Belgrade is a 737 with 184 seats.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Belgrade every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Belgrade is 1 hours, 35 minutes on Alitalia.
- 156 flights per week fly out of Rome connecting to Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.