Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Rome and Belgrade is a 737 with 184 seats.
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Rome and Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Belgrade is 2078 km on Air-Serv.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Belgrade is 19 hours, 0 minutes on Air-Serv.
- The shortest flight between Rome and Belgrade on Swiss is 1644 km.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.