Did you know?
- Jeddah, SA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Riyadh and Khartoum.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Riyadh and Khartoum is a 330 with 259 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Riyadh to Khartoum every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Arabia flying between Riyadh and Khartoum is a 32S with 150 seats.
- 11 flights per week fly out of Riyadh connecting to Khartoum.
Hotels in Khartoum
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sudan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.