Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Riyadh and Johannesburg is a 340 with 260 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Riyadh and Johannesburg is a 330 with 259 seats.
- Jeddah, SA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Riyadh and Johannesburg.
- The shortest connecting flight from Riyadh to Johannesburg is 53 hours, 20 minutes on Scandinavian.
- 54 flights per week fly out of Riyadh connecting to Johannesburg.
Hotels in Johannesburg
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Johannesburg? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.