Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Kuwait flying between Riyadh and Dhaka is a AB3 with 232 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Cathay flying between Riyadh and Dhaka is a 330 with 311 seats.
- Biman has the most nonstop flights between Riyadh and Dhaka.
- 19763 seats are available per day to fly out of Riyadh connecting to Dhaka.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Riyadh to Dhaka is 5 hours, 20 minutes on Saudi.
Hotels in Dhaka
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangladesh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.