Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Gulf Air flying between Riyadh and Beirut is a 340 with 249 seats.
- 23408 seats are available per day to fly out of Riyadh connecting to Beirut.
- The shortest connecting flight from Riyadh to Beirut is 22 hours, 20 minutes on Oman Air.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Riyadh to Beirut is 1463 km on Middle East, Saudi, Ivoire.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Gulf flying between Riyadh and Beirut is a M90 with 121 seats.
Hotels in Beirut
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Beirut? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.