Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Rio de Janeiro and Vienna is a 32S with 156 seats.
- 238056 seats are available per day to fly out of Rio de Janeiro connecting to Vienna.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rio de Janeiro and Vienna.
- The largest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Rio de Janeiro and Vienna is a 32S with 156 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rio de Janeiro to Vienna is 36 hours, 5 minutes on Spanair.
Hotels in Vienna
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Vienna? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.