Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lan flying between Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo is a 32S with 220 seats.
- 40099 seats are available per day to fly out of Rio de Janeiro connecting to Sao Paulo.
- Lufthansa has 2 nonstop flights between Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
- Brasilia, BR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rio de Janeiro to Sao Paulo is 800 km on Phoenix.
Hotels in Sao Paulo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sao Paulo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.