Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Paradise flying between Rio de Janeiro and Manaus is a EMJ with 106 seats.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Rio de Janeiro to Manaus every day.
- 32866 seats are available per day to fly out of Rio de Janeiro connecting to Manaus.
- Emerald has the most nonstop flights between Rio de Janeiro and Manaus.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rio de Janeiro to Manaus is 2846 km on Tam.
Hotels in Manaus
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Manaus? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.