Did you know?
- 121 flights per week fly out of Rio de Janeiro connecting to Iguassu Falls.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lan flying between Rio de Janeiro and Iguassu Falls is a 32S with 156 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Tam flying between Rio de Janeiro and Iguassu Falls is a 777 with 328 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rio de Janeiro to Iguassu Falls is 1 hours, 55 minutes on Tam.
- 3 airlines operate between Rio de Janeiro and Iguassu Falls.
Hotels in Iguassu Falls
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Iguazu Falls? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.