Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Prague to Kos Island every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Olympic flying between Prague and Kos Island is a 737 with 104 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Prague and Kos Island is a 32S with 138 seats.
- The shortest flight between Prague and Kos Island on Olympic is 1861 km.
- Swiss has the most one stop flights between Prague and Kos Island.
Hotels in Kos Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kos? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.