Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by US Airways flying between Portland and San Francisco is a 757 with 182 seats.
- 116263 seats are available per day to fly out of Portland connecting to San Francisco.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Portland to San Francisco is 886 km on Alaska, United.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Midwest flying between Portland and San Francisco is a 32S with 148 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Portland to San Francisco is 12 hours, 35 minutes on Midwest.
Hotels in San Francisco
Traveling on the route and need hotel in San Francisco? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.