Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Port Harcourt to Calabar is 7 hours, 55 minutes on NIG.
- 2 flights per week fly out of Port Harcourt connecting to Calabar.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Belgium flying between Port Harcourt and Calabar is a DH8 with 50 seats.
- Air Belgium has 1 two stops or more flights between Port Harcourt and Calabar.
- Swiftair has the most one stop flights between Port Harcourt and Calabar.
Hotels in Calabar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nigeria? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.