Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Podgorica and New York is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- Austrian has the most one stop flights between Podgorica and New York.
- The shortest connecting flight from Podgorica to New York is 28 hours, 30 minutes on American Air France Malev.
- 4820 seats are available per day to fly out of Podgorica connecting to New York.
- Scandinavian has 6 two stops or more flights between Podgorica and New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.