Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Phnom Penh and Munich is a 737 with 164 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Phnom Penh to Munich is 21 hours, 45 minutes on Swiss.
- 35916 seats are available per day to fly out of Phnom Penh connecting to Munich.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Shanghai flying between Phnom Penh and Munich is a 737 with 127 seats.
- Korean Air has 7 two stops or more flights between Phnom Penh and Munich.
Hotels in Munich
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Munich? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.