Did you know?
- Bangkok, TH is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Phnom Penh and Lagos.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Phnom Penh and Lagos is a 737 with 150 seats.
- Air France has 1 two stops or more flights between Phnom Penh and Lagos.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Phnom Penh and Lagos is a 32S with 144 seats.
- 2849 seats are available per day to fly out of Phnom Penh connecting to Lagos.
Hotels in Lagos
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nigeria? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.