Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Europa flying between Paris and Mexico City is a 32S with 186 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Paris to Mexico City is 11 hours, 30 minutes on Air France, Aeromexico.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Qantas flying between Paris and Mexico City is a 777 with 250 seats.
- 336674 seats are available per day to fly out of Paris connecting to Mexico City.
- The shortest flight between Paris and Mexico City on KLM is 9581 km.
Hotels in Mexico City
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mexico City? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.