Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Oslo and Toronto is a 32S with 182 seats.
- Continental has 101 two stops or more flights between Oslo and Toronto.
- The shortest connecting flight from Oslo to Toronto is 32 hours, 30 minutes on Iberia.
- 138 flights per week fly out of Oslo connecting to Toronto.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Oslo and Toronto is a EMJ with 100 seats.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.