Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Baltic flying between Oslo and Palermo/Sicily is a 737 with 149 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Oslo to Palermo/Sicily is 2530 km on Swiss.
- 37561 seats are available per day to fly out of Oslo connecting to Palermo/Sicily.
- The shortest connecting flight from Oslo to Palermo/Sicily is 29 hours, 5 minutes on Swiss.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Oslo and Palermo/Sicily is a F50 with 46 seats.
Hotels in Palermo/Sicily
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Palermo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.