Did you know?
- Tromso, NO is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Oslo and Longyearbyen.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Oslo to Longyearbyen every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Oslo and Longyearbyen is a 737 with 120 seats.
- Scandinavian has the most one stop flights between Oslo and Longyearbyen.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Oslo connecting to Longyearbyen.
Hotels in Longyearbyen
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Norway? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.