Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Oslo and Longyearbyen is a 737 with 120 seats.
- 120 seats are available per day to fly out of Oslo connecting to Longyearbyen.
- Scandinavian has the most one stop flights between Oslo and Longyearbyen.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Oslo to Longyearbyen every day.
- Tromso, NO is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Oslo and Longyearbyen.
Hotels in Longyearbyen
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Norway? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.