Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by TAP flying between Oslo and London is a 32S with 157 seats.
- Estonian Air has 1 one stop flights between Oslo and London.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Oslo to London is 2 hours, 15 minutes on British Airways, Scandinavian.
- The largest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Oslo and London is a 32S with 123 seats.
- 233409 seats are available per day to fly out of Oslo connecting to London.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.