Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Oslo and Bucharest is a 737 with 122 seats.
- American has 4 one stop flights between Oslo and Bucharest.
- The smallest aircraft operated by TAP flying between Oslo and Bucharest is a 32S with 157 seats.
- 140 flights per week fly out of Oslo connecting to Bucharest.
- The shortest connecting flight from Oslo to Bucharest is 16 hours, 30 minutes on Estonian Air.
Hotels in Bucharest
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bucharest? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.