Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Singapore flying between Osaka and Manila is a DH8 with 56 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Osaka and Manila is a 330 with 352 seats.
- 15 airlines operate between Osaka and Manila.
- 74 flights per week fly out of Osaka connecting to Manila.
- The shortest connecting flight from Osaka to Manila is 36 hours, 50 minutes on Xiamen.
Hotels in Manila
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Manila? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.