Flights Omaha - OntarioSpecial offer
Did you know?
- 81615 seats are available per day to fly out of Omaha connecting to Ontario.
- The largest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Omaha and Ontario is a D9S with 110 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Omaha and Ontario is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Omaha to Ontario is 3707 km on Alaska.
- Denver, CO is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Omaha and Ontario.
Hotels in Ontario
Traveling on the route and need hotel in USA? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.