Did you know?
- Finnair has 1 two stops or more flights between Olbia/Sardinia and Milan.
- 15 flights per week fly out of Olbia/Sardinia connecting to Milan.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Olbia/Sardinia and Milan is a M80 with 150 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Olbia/Sardinia to Milan is 1 hours, 5 minutes on Meridiana.
- The shortest connecting flight from Olbia/Sardinia to Milan is 6 hours, 50 minutes on Delsey.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.