Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Nuremberg and Istanbul is a F70 with 80 seats.
- 54 flights per week fly out of Nuremberg connecting to Istanbul.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Nuremberg to Istanbul is 1673 km on Turkish.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Nuremberg and Istanbul is a ARJ with 97 seats.
- 62177 seats are available per day to fly out of Nuremberg connecting to Istanbul.
Hotels in Istanbul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Istanbul? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.