Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Toronto is 7700 km on Korean Air.
- 121703 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Toronto.
- There are 40 nonstop flights on route from New York to Toronto every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Toronto is 572 km on American, Air Canada.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between New York and Toronto is a 767 with 165 seats.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.