Did you know?
- American has the most nonstop flights between New York and Toronto.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between New York and Toronto is a 767 with 165 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Toronto is 1 hours, 29 minutes on American, Air Canada.
- The smallest aircraft operated by US flying between New York and Toronto is a DH8 with 37 seats.
- 121703 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Toronto.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.