Did you know?
- 316 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Toronto.
- 121703 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Toronto.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Toronto is 46 hours, 45 minutes on Korean Air.
- There are 40 nonstop flights on route from New York to Toronto every day.
- American has 16 nonstop flights between New York and Toronto.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.