Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between New York and Toronto is a 767 with 165 seats.
- 316 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Toronto.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Toronto is 1 hours, 29 minutes on American, Air Canada.
- There are 40 nonstop flights on route from New York to Toronto every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Toronto is 7700 km on Korean Air.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.