Did you know?
- There are 9 nonstop flights on route from New York to Tel Aviv every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between New York and Tel Aviv is a 747 with 291 seats.
- London, GB is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Tel Aviv.
- El Al has the most nonstop flights between New York and Tel Aviv.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Tel Aviv is 25 hours, 55 minutes on Flybe.
Hotels in Tel Aviv
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tel Aviv? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.