Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Singapore is 15696 km on Shandong.
- 416330 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Singapore.
- London, GB is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Singapore.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Jet flying between New York and Singapore is a 330 with 226 seats.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between New York and Singapore.
Hotels in Singapore
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Singapore? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.