Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Taca flying between New York and Rio de Janeiro is a 32S with 194 seats.
- 114422 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Rio de Janeiro.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Rio de Janeiro is 23 hours, 1 minutes on Lacsa.
- 269 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Rio de Janeiro.
- Sao Paulo, BR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Rio de Janeiro.
Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rio de Janeiro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.