Did you know?
- Chicago, IL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Phoenix.
- There are 11 nonstop flights on route from New York to Phoenix every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Phoenix is 5 hours, 20 minutes on JetBlue Airways, Delta, US Airways.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Phoenix is 10 hours, 0 minutes on Midwest.
- 381 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Phoenix.
Hotels in Phoenix
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Phoenix? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.