Did you know?
- Miami, FL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Managua.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between New York and Managua is a 757 with 188 seats.
- 58583 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Managua.
- 9 airlines operate between New York and Managua.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Managua is 3424 km on US Airways.
Hotels in Managua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nicaragua? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.