Did you know?
- Miami, FL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Managua.
- The shortest flight between New York and Managua on Delta is 3594 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between New York and Managua is a 757 with 188 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Copa flying between New York and Managua is a 737 with 114 seats.
- 58583 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Managua.
Hotels in Managua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nicaragua? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.