Did you know?
- 526 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Los Angeles.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Los Angeles is 3972 km on American, JetBlue Airways, Delta, United, Virgin America.
- 160170 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Los Angeles.
- Washington, DC is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Los Angeles.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Los Angeles is 7 hours, 10 minutes on Continental US Airways Midwest.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.