Did you know?
- 526 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Los Angeles.
- There are 34 nonstop flights on route from New York to Los Angeles every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Cathay flying between New York and Los Angeles is a ERJ with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight between New York and Los Angeles on China is 3972 km.
- Alaska has the most nonstop flights between New York and Los Angeles.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.