Did you know?
- There are 34 nonstop flights on route from New York to Los Angeles every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Sun flying between New York and Los Angeles is a 737 with 135 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Cathay flying between New York and Los Angeles is a ERJ with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight between New York and Los Angeles on China is 3972 km.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Los Angeles is 3964 km on Continental US Airways Midwest.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.