Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by American flying between New York and London is a 777 with 247 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to London is 13 hours, 0 minutes on Flybe.
- 333 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to London.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to London is 5537 km on American, British Airways, Delta, Kuwait, Virgin.
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between New York and London is a ERJ with 37 seats.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.