Did you know?
- Copa Air has 8 one stop flights between New York and Lima.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Taca flying between New York and Lima is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from New York to Lima every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Lima is 16 hours, 50 minutes on Phuket.
- 147013 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Lima.
Hotels in Lima
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Lima? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.