Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Virgin flying between New York and Lagos is a 340 with 240 seats.
- Delta has the most one stop flights between New York and Lagos.
- 111200 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Lagos.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from New York to Lagos every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Lagos is 40 hours, 20 minutes on Vueling.
Hotels in Lagos
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nigeria? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.