Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from New York to Hong Kong every day.
- 372274 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Hong Kong.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Virgin flying between New York and Hong Kong is a 340 with 240 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Hong Kong is 15 hours, 50 minutes on Continental.
- London, GB is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Hong Kong Island? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.