Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Virgin flying between New York and Hong Kong is a 340 with 240 seats.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from New York to Hong Kong every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Hong Kong is 30 hours, 20 minutes on Shandong.
- 33 airlines operate between New York and Hong Kong.
- The shortest flight between New York and Hong Kong on TAP is 16429 km.
Hotels in Hong Kong
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Hong Kong Island? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.