Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lacsa flying between New York and Havana is a 32S with 194 seats.
- 35189 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Havana.
- Toronto, ON is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Havana.
- The shortest flight between New York and Havana on Aeromar is 3012 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Canada flying between New York and Havana is a 32S with 120 seats.
Hotels in Havana
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cuba? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.