Did you know?
- 10043 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Grenada.
- Miami, FL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Grenada.
- Air Jamaica has the most nonstop flights between New York and Grenada.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Grenada is 13 hours, 29 minutes on American.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Jamaica flying between New York and Grenada is a 32S with 150 seats.
Hotels in Grenada
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Grenada? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.