Did you know?
- 10043 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Grenada.
- Miami, FL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Grenada.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Grenada is 13 hours, 29 minutes on American.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Jamaica flying between New York and Grenada is a 32S with 150 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Grenada is 3420 km on American.
Hotels in Grenada
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Grenada? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.